If for what ever reason you find yourself in a position where you need to move WordPress posts from one site to another, this guide should be able to help you out.
- First you will need to log in to your WordPress site where the posts that you want to export are, go to the dashboard an look for Tools and click on export.
- Click on posts and select the appropriate settings.
- Then click Download Export files.
- Save the files to an appropriate location.
- Now log into the WordPress site where you want to import the posts. In the dashboard click on tools and then click on Import.
- Then click on install now.
- Then click on Run Importer.
- Browse to the location of the previously exported posts and select the file.
- Then click upload file and import.
That's it, your posts should now be imported.
Leave a comment below if this worked for you or not.