This tutorial will show you how to add social media share buttons to a beaver builder web site, just like the ones above.
- Log in to your website and go to plugins and click add new
2. Search for scriptless social share
3. Click install now
5. In you plugin list, click on settings for the Scriptless social sharing plugin
6. Edit the setting to your preferences. Leave the content type blank as we will use the shortcode to add the buttons. The shortcode we will use is scriptless
7. Go to one of your posts, I am using beaver builder to style my posts.
Click Beaver Builder to edit your post with beaver builder
8. Click the + icon and drag a heading into your page in a heading
9. Past the shortcode into the heading
10. Now style the heading as you would style any normal heading.
11. That’s it you now have social sharing in your posts.